New York Clinics
- Buffalo Women’s Services, Buffalo, (716)-835-2510
- Planned Parenthood, Ithaca Health Center, Ithaca, (607)-273-1513
- Planned Parenthood, Rochester Health Center, Rochester, (866)-600-6886
- Planned Parenthood, Wheatfield Health Center, Niagara Falls, (866)-600-6886
- Southern Tier Women's Health Services/Amy Cousins MD, West Vestal, (607)-785-4171
- Planned Parenthood, Buffalo Health Center, Buffalo, (866)-600-6886
- No waiting period or counseling requirement
- No Parental Consent or Notification required
- Gestational Limit: abortion may only be performed after viability if the patient’s health is endangered
If you need financial help, ask the clinic if they can refer you to any abortion assistance funds (local, state and nationwide) that can help you. Many clinics also have in-clinic funding available. See HERE for more information about financial assistance.
NY Abortion Funds
MORE FUNDING & PRACTICAL SUPPORT HELP
Planned Parenthood has a national financial assistance fund for patients going to Planned Parenthood clinics. If you are going to a Planned Parenthood clinic and need financial help to access the care you need, be sure to ask for it!
The National Abortion Federation has a national financial assistance fund for patients going to NAF clinics (don’t know if you’re going to a NAF clinic? Check HERE.) It can take a long time to get through, but can be worth the effort. Their number: 1-800-772-9100. They are open weekdays: 7:00 A.M.-11:00 P.M. Eastern time Saturdays and Sundays: 9:00 A.M.-9:00 P.M. They also provide case management services for patients with special needs, and limited financial assistance to help subsidize care and travel-related expenses.
Midwest Access Coalition
MAC is a practical abortion fund. They do not provide financial assistance for abortion procedures—instead, they assist with the other costs and difficulties associated with getting an abortion. If you are traveling to, from or within the Midwest to access safe and legal abortion services, they host and help with transportation.
Email: [email protected] | Message Line: 847-750-6224