Oh, it's on! And it's spectacular. Every year, WHO/O supporters take it to the alleys--the bowling alleys--to raise money for abortion access in Ohio!
Click HERE to Start a Team or Join a Team!
Here's how it works: get a few friends together to start a team or join a team (come up with a great name) and help us bowl over barriers to abortion access.
As you know, discriminatory laws in Ohio have put abortions even more out of reach of many, and WHO/O is hustling overtime to try to help more people as things get harder.
And we really need your help!
Interested in limbering up your strike arm but you have a question or two? We've got answers!
- Why should I bowl? To help WHO/O raise needed money to make abortion accessible for Ohioans
- Where is it, again? In Columbus. Exact information about the bowling alley to come when you sign up!
- When is it? Kickoff Event: February 26, 2020, at PINS Mechanical Co. BOWL-A-THON: May 2, 2020 (private event- you will get info in your email inboxes before the event)
- I can't bowl! Oh, bowling skills are not required. All you need is a sense of humor and the drive to help folks who need abortion access!
- I'm still confused. That's okay, there's more info HERE.
While the Hyde Amendment denies abortion coverage to low-income people, people of color, and others facing barriers to abortion coverage, our bowlers won't stand for this aggression and they're doing something about it!
Getting ready to bowl? Get tips on how to win at bowl-a-thon fundraising!
Wanna do more? Email [email protected] to sponsor the event! Or get the info HERE.
Check out pictures from our 2018 bowl-a-thon!