Oh, it's on! And it's spectacular. Every year, WHO/O supporters take it to the alleys--the bowling alleys--to raise money for abortion access in Ohio!
Here's how it works: get a few friends together to start a team or join a team (come up with a great name) and help us bowl over barriers to abortion access.
As you know, discriminatory laws in Ohio have put abortions even more out of reach of many, and WHO/O is hustling overtime to try to help more people as things get harder.
And we really need your help!
Interested in limbering up your strike arm but you have a question or two? We've got answers!
- Why should I bowl? To help WHO/O raise needed money to make abortion accessible for Ohioans
- Where is it, again? In Columbus. Exact information about the bowling alley to come when you sign up!
- When is it? Kickoff Event: February 26, 2020, at PINS Mechanical Co. BOWL-A-THON: May 2, 2020 (private event- you will get info in your email inboxes before the event)
- I can't bowl! Oh, bowling skills are not required. All you need is a sense of humor and the drive to help folks who need abortion access!
- I'm still confused. That's okay, there's more info HERE.
While the Hyde Amendment denies abortion coverage to low-income people, people of color, and others facing barriers to abortion coverage, our bowlers won't stand for this aggression and they're doing something about it!